This course will provide an overview of memristors. The course will explain what a memristor is, as well as what makes it the fourth circuit element. You will be presented with specific topics including:
* What are its fingerprints?
* What makes it a non-volatile memory?
* How do you write/read a memory state?
* Why are most non-volatile devices reported so far in the nano literatures memristive?
* Why are memristive phenomena ubiquitous?
* Why is a light bulb memristive?
* What aspect of the neuron is memristive?
* What aspect of the Josephson junction is memristive?