Skip to Main Content
Power distribution systems are the lowest end of power systems and thus are nearest to the customers. It is estimated that the capital invested in power distribution systems worldwide is 40% of the total investment in power systems. Of the remaining 60%, generation accounts for 40% and transmission accounts for 20%.
Date of Publication: Sept.-Oct. 2011