Skip to Main Content
"Whether communications, radar, transportation, or defense drives your interest in solid-state devices at microwave and millimeter-wave frequencies, this ready reference book provides you with a useful review of quasi-optical power combining and active integrated antennas. Brought to you in one convenient volume are key reprinted papers from leading experts in microwave technology. Their valuable perspectives range from the most current advances to historical developments. Included as a special feature is an invited paper, never-before-published, which presents an overview of quasi-optical power combining by noted authority J.W. Mink and colleagues. You will discover other helpful highlighted topics such as:
* Transmitting and receiving active antennas
* Spatial power combining oscillators
* Spatial combining amplifiers
* Beam control
* Active integrated antennas and quasi-optical systems
* Analysis and CAD
* Emerging technologies-two dimensional quasi-opti s"
IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society.