- C63.14-1998 American National Standard Dictionary for Technologies of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) and Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) (Dictionary of EMC/EMP/ESD Terms and Definitions)
- C63.2-1996 C63.2-1996 (Superseded) American National Standard for Electromagnetic Noise and Field Strength Instrumentation, 10 Hz to 40 GHz - Specifications
- C63.4-1992 IEEE Methods of Measurement of Radio-Noise Emissions from Low-Voltage Electrical and Electronic Equipment in the Range of 9 kHz to 40 GHz
- C63.5-1998 American National Standard for Calibration of Antennas Used for Radiated Emission Measurements in Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Control Calibration of Antennas (9 kHz to 40 GHz)
REFERENCES TO OTHER PUBLISHERS
- ANSI S3.22-1996, American National Standard Specification of Hearing Aid Characteristics.
- ANSI S3.25-1979, American National Standard Occluded-Ear Simulator
- ANSI S3.5-1969, American National Standard Methods for the Calculation of the Articulation Index.
- ANSI S3.7-1995 (R1999), American National Standard Method for Coupler Calibration of Earphones.
- ANSI S3.79, American National Standard Methods for the Calculation of the Speech Intelligibility Index.
- EIA RS-504-1983, Magnetic Field Intensity Criteria for Telephone Compatibility with Hearing Aids.