- 1023-2004 IEEE Recommended Practice for the Application of Human Factors Engineering to Systems, Equipment, and Facilities of Nuclear Power Generating Stations and Other Nuclear Facilities
- 1050-2004 IEEE Guide for Instrumentation and Control Equipment Grounding in Generating Stations
- 1428-2004 IEEE Guide for Installation Methods for Fiber Optic Cables in Electric Power Generating Stations and in Industrial Facilities
- 1682-2011 IEEE Standard for Qualifying Fiber Optic Cables, Connections, and Optical Fiber Splices for Use in Safety Systems in Nuclear Power Generating Stations
- 323-2003 Standard for Qualifying Class 1E Equipment for Nuclear Power Generating Stations
- 338-2012 IEEE Standard for Criteria for the Periodic Surveillance Testing of Nuclear Power Generating Station Safety
- 344-2004 IEEE Recommended Practice for Seismic Qualification of Class 1E Equipment for Nuclear Power Generating Stations
- 383-2003 IEEE Standard for Qualifying Class 1E Electric Cables and Field Splices for Nuclear Power Generating Stations
- 384-2008 IEEE Standard Criteria for Independence of Class 1E Equipment and Circuits
- 603-2009 IEEE Standard Criteria for Safety Systems for Nuclear Power Generating Stations
REFERENCES TO OTHER PUBLISHERS
- ASME NQA-1, Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facilities Applications.
- UL 94, Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and Appliances.