- 48-2009 IEEE Standard for Test Procedures and Requirements for Alternating-Current Cable Terminations Used on Shielded Cables Having Laminated Insulation Rated 2.5 kV through 765 kV or Extruded Insulation Rated 2.5 kV through 500 kV
- 575-1988 IEEE Guide for Application of Sheath-Bonding Methods for Single-Conductor Cables and the Calculation of Induced Voltages and Currents in Cable Sheaths
- C37.100.1-2007 IEEE Standard of Common Requirements for High Voltage Power Switchgear Rated Above 1000 V
- C37.122-2010 IEEE Standard for High Voltage Gas-Insulated Substations Rated Above 52 kV
- C37.122.1-1993 IEEE Guide for Gas-Insulated Substations
REFERENCES TO OTHER PUBLISHERS
- IEC 62271 -High-voltage switchgear and controlgear-Part 209: Cable connections for gas-insulated metalenclosed switchgear for rated voltages above 52 kVFluid-filled and extruded insulation cablesFluidfilled and dry-type cable-terminations.