- 1027-1996 IEEE Standard Method for Measurement of the Magnetic Field in the Vicinity of a Telephone Receiver
- 1309-2005 IEEE Standard for Calibration of Electromagnetic Field Sensors and Probes, Excluding Antennas, from 9 kHz to 40 GHz
- 269-2010 IEEE Standard Methods for Measuring Transmission Performance of Analog and Digital Telephone Sets, Handsets, and Headsets
- C95.1-2005 IEEE Standard for Safety Levels with Respect to Human Exposure to Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Fields, 3 kHz to 300 GHz
- C95.3-2002 IEEE Recommended Practice for Measurements and Computations of Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Fields With Respect to Human Exposure to Such Fields, 100 kHz-300 GHz
REFERENCES TO OTHER PUBLISHERS
- 208-V Arc Flash Testing-Network Protectors and Meters. EPRI, Palo Alto, CA: 2010.
- ANSI A1264.1-1995-American National Safety Requirements for Workplace Floor and Wall Openings. [Rule 112D NOTE]
- ANSI A14.1-1994-American National Standard Safety Requirements for Portable Wood Ladders.[Rule 323F REC]
- ANSI C2-1973-Electrical Safety Code. [Rule 402 NOTE]
- ANSI C29.8-1985 (R2002-American National Standard for Wet-Process Porcelain InsulatorsApparatus, Cap, and Pin Type.
- ASTM F 478-92 (1999)-Standard Specification for In-Service Care of Insulating Line Hose and Covers.
- ASTM F 479-95 (2001) -Standard Specification for In-Service Care of Insulating Blankets.
- ASTM F 696-02-Standard Specification for Leather Protectors for Rubber Insulating Gloves and Mittens.
- NFPA 497M-1997-Classification of Gases, Vapors, and Dusts for Electrical Equipment in Hazardous (Classified) Locations. [Rule 127L NOTE]
- NFPA 77-1993-Recommended Practice on Static Electricity. [Rule 127D3 NOTE]
- OSHA 29 CFR 1926, Subpart V-Power Transmission and Distribution. [Rule 402 NOTE]
- OSHA Federal Register [01/31/89] 54: 49745024-Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical