- C37.20.3-2001 IEEE Standard for Metal-Enclosed Interrupter Switchgear
- C37.40-2003 IEEE Standard Service Conditions and Definitions for High-Voltage Fuses, Distribution Enclosed Single-Pole Air Switches, Fuse Disconnecting Switches, and Accessories
- C37.43-2008 IEEE Standard Specifications for High-Voltage Expulsion, Current-Limiting, and Combination-Type Distribution and Power Class External Fuses, with Rated Voltages from 1 kV through 38 kV, Used for the Protection of Shunt Capacitors
- C37.45-2007 IEEE Standard Specifications for High Voltage Distribution Class Enclosed Single-Pole Air Switches with Rated Voltages from 1 through 8.3 kV
- C37.48-2005 IEEE Guide for the Application, Operation, and Maintenance of High-Voltage Fuses, Distribution Enclosed Single-Pole Air Switches, Fuse Disconnecting Switches, and Accessories
REFERENCES TO OTHER PUBLISHERS
- ANSI C37.42-American National Standard Specifications for High Voltage Expulsion Type Distribution Class Fuses, Cutouts, Fuse Disconnecting Switches and Fuse Links.
- ANSI C37.46-American National Standard for High Voltage Expulsion and Current-Limiting Type Distribution Class Fuses and Fuse Disconnecting Switches.
- ANSI C37.47-American National Standard for High Voltage Current-Limiting Type Distribution Class Fuses and Fuse Disconnecting Switches
- ANSI C63.2-1987-American National Standard for Electromagnetic Noise and Field Strength Instrumentation, 10 kHz to 1 GHzSpecifications.
- IEC 60282-1-High Voltage FusesPart 1, Current-Limiting Fuses
- IEC 60282-2-High Voltage FusesPart 2, Expulsion Fuses