- 367-1987 IEEE Recommended Practice for Determining the Electric Power Station Ground Potential Rise and Induced Voltage from a Power Fault
- 487-1992 IEEE Recommended Practice for the Protection of Wire-Line Communication Facilities Serving Electric Power Stations
- 80-1986 IEEE Guide for Safety in AC Substation Grounding
REFERENCES TO OTHER PUBLISHERS
- , vol. 77, Part I, pp. 767-770, 1958.
- Return Conductors," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery , vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 103-113, Jan. 1989.
-  Rogers, E. J. "Instrumentation Techniques in High Voltage and Substations; Part 1, Measuring, Triggering, and Interference Reduction; Part 2, Measuring Devices and Circuits," IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems , vol. PAS-92, no. 1, pp.
-  Rogers, E. J. and White, J. F. "Mutual Coupling Between Finite Lengths of Parallel or Angled Horizontal Earth
-  Sorbal, S. T., Harta Santos, J. J., and Mukhedkar, D. "A Proposal for Ground Measurement Techniques in Substations Fed Exclusively by Cables," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery , vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 1403-09, Oct. 1988.
-  Steinmetz, C. P.Engineering Mathematics. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Co., 1917.
-  Velazquez, R., Reynolds, P.H., and Mukhedkar, D. "Earth-Return Mutual Coupling Effects in Ground Resistance, Measurements of Extended Grids," IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, vol. PAS-102, no. 6, pp.1850-1857, Jun. 1983
-  Duke, C. and Smith, L. "Ground Impedance Component Measurement," AIEE Conference Paper, CCC, pp. 714-720, 1957.
-  Duke, C. and Smith, L. "The Technique and Instrumentation of Low-Impedance Ground Measurement," AIEE Transactions
-  EPRI EL-904, Mutual Design Considerations for Overhead AC Transmission Lines and Gas Transmission Pipelines. Project PRI32-80.
-  Meyer, W. S. and Dommel, H. W. "Telephone-Interference Calculation for Multiconductor Power Lines," IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, vol. PAS-88, no. 1, pp. 35-41, Jan. 1969.
-  Patel, S. G. "A Complete Field Analysis of Substation Ground Grid by Applying Continuous Low Voltage Fault," IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, vol. PAS-104, pp. 2238-43, Aug. 1985.