- 149-1977 IEEE Standard Test Procedures for Antennas
- 291-1991 IEEE Standard Methods for Measuring Electromagnetic Field Strength of Sinusoidal Continuous Waves, 30 Hz to 30 GHz
- C63.14-1998 American National Standard Dictionary for Technologies of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) and Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) (Dictionary of EMC/EMP/ESD Terms and Definitions)
- C63.2-1996 C63.2-1996 (Superseded) American National Standard for Electromagnetic Noise and Field Strength Instrumentation, 10 Hz to 40 GHz - Specifications
- C63.4-2003 IEEE Standard for Methods of Measurement of Radio-Noise Emission from Low-Voltage Electrical and Electronic Equipment in the Range of 9 kHz to 40 GHz
- C63.6-1996 American National Standard Guide for the Computation of Errors in Open-Area Test Site Measurements
- C63.7-2005 American National Standard Guide for Construction of Open-Area Test Sites for Performing Radiated Emission Measurements
REFERENCES TO OTHER PUBLISHERS
- -NCSL standards are available from National Conference of Standards Laboratories, 1800 30th Street, Suite 305B, Boulder, CO 80301 USA.
- ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994, American National Standard for Calibration-Calibration Laboratories and Measuring and Test Equipment-General Requirements.
- ANSI/NCSL Z540-2-1997, American National Standard for Expressing Uncertainty U.S. Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement.
- CISPR Publication 16 Part 1-1999, CISPR Specifications for radio disturbance and immunity measuring apparatus and methods Part 1: Radio disturbance and immunity apparatus, 2nd ed.