- C63.14-1998 American National Standard Dictionary for Technologies of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) and Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) (Dictionary of EMC/EMP/ESD Terms and Definitions)
- C63.2-1996 C63.2-1996 (Superseded) American National Standard for Electromagnetic Noise and Field Strength Instrumentation, 10 Hz to 40 GHz - Specifications
- C63.4-2003 IEEE Standard for Methods of Measurement of Radio-Noise Emission from Low-Voltage Electrical and Electronic Equipment in the Range of 9 kHz to 40 GHz
- C63.7-1992 American National Standard Guide for Construction of Open-Area Test Sites for Performing Radiated Emission Measurements
REFERENCES TO OTHER PUBLISHERS
- -CISPR documents are available from the International Electrotechnical Commission, 3, rue de Varemb, Case Postale 131, CH 1211, Genve 20, Switzerland/Suisse (http://www.iec.ch/)
- CISPR 16-1-1 (2003), Specification for Radio Disturbance and Immunity Measuring Apparatus and MethodsPart 1-1: Radio Disturbance and Immunity Measuring Apparatus.
- CISPR 16-1-2 (2004), Specification for Radio Disturbance and Immunity Measuring Apparatus and MethodPart 1-2: Radio Disturbance and Immunity Measuring ApparatusAncillary EquipmentConducted Disturbances.
- ISO/IEC 17025:1999, General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories.