Skip to Main Content
In 1929 the big Radio Station using very low frequency was built at YOSAMI near NAGOYA, Japan. It was used as the trade and governmental communication station between Japan and European countries. The transmitters were made in Germany, with High Frequency Alternators. The stationpsilas destinations were Warsaw, Berlin, Paris, Geneva and Rome directly. During the Second WW, it was converted to the communication system with submarines by Japanese navy and by US navy after the war. After 70 years operation, the VLF station and the big antenna towers were dismantled, however, one of the transmitters is kept in the Memorial Museum in the Floral Garden, KARIYA city as the Industrial Heritage.
Date of Conference: 11-12 Sept. 2008