- 1073-1996 IEEE Standard for Medical Device Communications - Overview and Framework
- 11073-30200-2000 ISO/IEEE Standard for Health informatics - Point-of-care medical device communication - Transport profile - Cable connected
- 802.3-2002 IEEE Standard for IT - Telecommunications and Information Exchange Between Systems - LAN/MAN - Specific Requirements - Part 3: CSMA/CD Access Method and Physical Layer Specifications - Maintenance Revision #6
REFERENCES TO OTHER PUBLISHERS
- -11IrDA publications are available at http://www.irda.org.
- -ANSI publications are available from the Sales Department, American National Standards Institute, 25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10036, USA (http://www.ansi.org/). EIA publications are available from Global Engineering Documents, 15 Inverne
- -CEN publications are available from CEN publications are available from the European Committee for Standardization (CEN), 36, rue de Stassart, B-1050 Brussels, Belgium (http://www.cenorm.be).
- -IEC publications are available from the Sales Department of the International Electrotechnical Commission, Case Postale 131, 3, rue de Varemb, CH-1211, Genve 20, Switzerland/Suisse (http://www.iec.ch/). IEC publications are also available in the United S
- -IETF publications are available from the Internet Engineering Task Force (http://www.ietf.org/).
- -Information on the Network Time Protocol (NTP) is available at http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/.
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-232-F, Interface Between Terminal Equipment and Data Circuit-Terminating Equipment Employing Serial Binary Data Interchange.3
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-A, Commercial Building Telecommunications Cabling Standard.
- CENELEC EN 60825-1/A11 (amendment to CENELEC version of IEC 60825-1, Safety of Laser Products Part 1: Equipment Classification, Requirements and User's Guide).4
- IEC 60417-1, Graphical Symbols for Use on EquipmentPart 1: Overview and Application.5
- IEC 60825-1, Safety of laser productsPart I: Equipment classification, requirements and users guide, as amended (reported at TC 76 Meeting, Frankfurt, Germany, October 31, 1997).
- IETF Network Working Group Report RFC-1305, Network Time Protocol (version 3) specification, implementation and analysis, Mills, D., University of Delaware, Mar. 1992.8, 9
- IETF Network Working Group Report RFC-2030, Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP) (version 4) for IPv4, IPv6 and OSI, Mills, D., University of Delaware, Oct. 1996.
- IETF RFC-793, Transmission Control Protocol DARPA Internet Program Protocol Specification, Postel, Jon (editor), University of Southern California, Information Sciences Institute, Sept. 1981. -This and other related TCP/IP requests for comments (RFCs) ar
- IrDA Serial Infrared Link Access Protocol (IrLAP).