- 802-2001 IEEE Standard for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks: Overview and Architecture
- 802.1D-2004 IEEE Standard for Local and metropolitan area networks: Media Access Control (MAC) Bridges
- 802.1H-1995 IEEE Standards for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks: Recommended Practice for Media Access Control (MAC) Bridging of Ethernet V2.0 in IEEE 802 Local Area Networks
- 802.1Q-1998 IEEE Standards for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks: Virtual Bridged Local Area Networks
- 802.1ad-2005 IEEE Standard for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks---Virtual Bridged Local Area Networks---Amendment 4: Provider Bridges
- 802.3-2008 IEEE Standard for Information technology--Telecommunications and information exchange between systems--Local and metropolitan area networks--Specific requirements Part 3: Carrier Sense Multiple Access with Collision Detection (CSMA/CD) Access Method and P
REFERENCES TO OTHER PUBLISHERS
- FIPS PUB 180-2:2002, -Secure Hash Signature Standard (SHS), (including the change notice dated February 25, 2004, concerning truncation).
- FIPS PUB 197-2001, -Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
- FIPS SP 800-38A:2001, -Recommendation for Block Cipher Modes of OperationMethods and Techniques
- IEC CISPR 16-1-1:2009, -Specification for Radio Disturbance and Immunity Measuring Apparatus and Methods Part 1-1: Radio Disturbance and Immunity Measuring Apparatus Measuring Apparatus.
- IEC CISPR 16-2-1:2005, -Specification for Radio Disturbance and Immunity Measuring Apparatus and Methods Part 2-1: Methods of Measurement of Disturbances and ImmunityConducted Disturbance Measurements (withdrawn).
- ISO/IEC 18033-3, -Information TechnologySecurity TechniquesEncryption AlgorithmsPart 3: Block Ciphers. PKCS #5 v2.0, Password-Based Cryptography Standard.
- TIA-1113, -Medium-Speed (up to 14 Mbps) Power Line Communications (PLC) Modems Using Windowed OFDM.